Happy Sunday everyone. I found this tag on Jenniely’s blog the other day and thought it would be fun to do. Plus, I’m having trouble coming up with an idea for a post today and have been lazy which is why this is going up so late in the day.
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
There’s a few I still have on Goodreads as currently reading that I need to finish.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
Not quite sure what this question means but I do have a few Christmasy books I plan on reading before the end of the year.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I received my preorder of Meg & Jo which I’ve been really wanting so I’m not really waiting on it. Just waiting to read it until after I can finish a reread of Little Women.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I made a December TBR post that mentions what I want to read by the end of the year so check it out.
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVOURITE???
Shock me as becoming a favorite? No. A book I think may become a favorite? Yes but it wouldn’t be a shocker because I’ve been wanting to read it since before it was released.
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2020?
I want to be better about reading more current releases while working on my older books.
Do you guys have any reading plans/goals yet for next year? Let me know.